Coven of the Moonlit Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The virtual sacred space of the Coven of the Moonlit Grove. Blessed Be!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My mind keeps going back and forth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My mind keeps going back and forth Empty My mind keeps going back and forth Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

I wonder if i am in denial of being a psi because I have seen all the symptoms in myself as a PSI...not a sanguinarian...
But...I was on a psi vampire site saying that in order to be considered one you have to rule out all medical factors. thing is...it all fits well enough because
one. i had an awakening of sorts a couple of years ago and i had went into the ER and they did a complete blood analysis to rule out anything.
two. I didn't know what it was at the time but i still have the symptoms. I feel like i dont want to be associated with Psi-ism due to the fact that people look down on spi vampires.
three. all my tests came back i am perfectly healthy but always feel ill, achy, angry and depressed, and fatigued. can psi's also drain you? I definitely feel better when i am around others. (among other things....)

How do you deal or how did you come to deal with being a psi?

I am BPD and psychologists have coined the term psi vampire to anyone who is emotionally clingy and emotionally draining, though not all people with BPD have the psi condition. It has caused a lot of Psi's to tell others who are trying to reach out with this affliction that they are not really one because they think they can sense when other psi's are near. Of course this is probably true, but what if that person hasn't awakened yet? Why would the other Psi know....now, one of the supposed things that i identify with is that alot of BPD patients are PSI, and that was a factor for me to consider. besides the being healthy and meeting most of the criteria.

I think alot of my anxiety has to do with the fact that i don't want to draw energy from people....when others are angry in our group before, when all the fighting was taking place, i fed off that energy. I would get so angry but at the same time i felt better physically. it must have been my empathic qualities mirroring everyone who was angry but the PSI part of it was drawing from that energy to form a lifeline for myself.

I have met basically all the criteria from below for Psi, not sanguinarian, and i realized that i definitely am one but my attitude keeps going back and forth with it from "Yes, i am a psi, but now that i know i can become healthy and learn to draw energy the right way...." to "No, i'm not a psi...because this person said i'm not", to "I'm ashamed to be a psi...people look down on us..."

Anyways, i guess I'm trying to say that i need help in coming to terms with who i am or validation from a known Psi...i know it's outword, and supposed to be inwardly awakened but i feel like i have done that and i feel like others keep judging me telling me i'm not a PSI...
I have had a dream that confirmed it, a tarot reading that confirmed it, and the symptoms that have confirmed it. i must be droning on and on, so i'll shut up now but i just want to be self accepted.

(from a forum)
symptoms of awakening include but are not limited to;

[Sang/Psi]Increased sensitivity to light, in eyes and skin, e.g. sunburn easier, flourescence hurts.
[Sang/Psi] Tendency to lean towards a nocturnal lifestyle instead of diurnal
[Sang/Psi] The 6 senses may become more acute, but not neccesarily all of them, e.g. hearing may be better than sight.
(the 6 senses are: Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste, Smell, and Intuition.
[Sang/Psi] Intuition is almost always more heightened when awakening.
[Sang/Psi] The world may seem different than usual, while still being the same.
[Sang/Psi] The individual may withdraw from friends and family, and general human contact altogether.
[Sang/Psi] A depression may occur during awakening.( but do not take this as a symptom alone, because depression happens all the time.)
[Sang/Psi] An awakening vampire may experience rapid mood swings and temper flares, there might also be a complete personality change.

[Psi] The person may begin to see auras.
[Psi] The person could experience an energy overload around big crowds.( explained as the feeling of needing to "get away")
[Psi] When going prolonged periods of time away from people, may begin to feel weak.
[Sang] Will experience the first symptoms of "the thirst" which can be described as a complete and utter lack of saliva and fluids in your mouth and throat region, which can be painful it not sated.
[Sang] may or may not be able to smell blood. I cannot explain what it smells like to someone who doesnt know, because it has its own smell.
[Sang/Psi] will find a natural attraction towards other latent vampires, and will want to ask questions and receive answers.( after all thats why your reading this, isn't it?)
[Psi] Will be able to control energy drainage more freely, and learn how to use shielding techniques.
[Sang/Psi] May feel more connected to the arcane, resulting in an easier use of magick.

also found this. may be a little repetitive... this is from help.com i believe:

Psi Awakening Symptoms:

a tragic event occurs
depression or mania takes over
repetitive illness occurs
random body aches and pains
stomach sensitivity to juice, citrus fruits, wine, coffee, or anything acidic
sadness and feelings of hopelessness and no reason behind these new feelings
an ability to feel what others are feeling, strong senses of empathy
sometimes sensitivity to sunlight

If there are any other symptoms not seen on here but expirienced, please, please feel free to write it in a reply....there is only so much information out there and im entirely new to this...sort of, and have not found enough on psi-ism to really help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum