Coven of the Moonlit Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The virtual sacred space of the Coven of the Moonlit Grove. Blessed Be!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kali Energy has been calling to me...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kali Energy has been calling to me... Empty Kali Energy has been calling to me... Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

Lately i've noticed the Energy of the Goddess Kali has been calling to me, coud this mean i need mothering?

LucySnow

LucySnow
Birch

Soulakai wrote:Lately i've noticed the Energy of the Goddess Kali has been calling to me, coud this mean i need mothering?

Or it could mean your deepest desire is to be a mother.

https://moonlitgrove.board-directory.net

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

hmmm very true i suppose, i am not able to have kids i found out so i know it will never happen and i'm ok with it, though when im around children it feels normal and natural for me...a lot of children look up to me for guidence with an unspoken agreement of complete trust when they cannot trust anyone else. i know children are meant to be part of my life but maybe im meant to help mother other's children when they may not be able to or understand what their own children are going through??? Parents cant understand EVERYTHING, am i right? Smile

4Kali Energy has been calling to me... Empty Re: Kali Energy has been calling to me... Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 pm

LucySnow

LucySnow
Birch

Soulakai wrote:hmmm very true i suppose, i am not able to have kids i found out so i know it will never happen and i'm ok with it, though when im around children it feels normal and natural for me...a lot of children look up to me for guidence with an unspoken agreement of complete trust when they cannot trust anyone else. i know children are meant to be part of my life but maybe im meant to help mother other's children when they may not be able to or understand what their own children are going through??? Parents cant understand EVERYTHING, am i right? Smile

This is very true. I would like to see what my daughter does with eyou. Some people she clings to automatically, others she is like NO! She is very intuneshe with things like that. She also will not take anything from strangers!

https://moonlitgrove.board-directory.net

5Kali Energy has been calling to me... Empty Re: Kali Energy has been calling to me... Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

oh wow! for her age not accepting strangers is kinda craze..VERY in tune id say. i would like to test that as well. i know id make faces at her and she'd laugh but what kid doesnt laugh at that. also Remi took to me very well. beautiful babies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum