Coven of the Moonlit Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The virtual sacred space of the Coven of the Moonlit Grove. Blessed Be!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I had some quesitons about Psi-ism...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So I had some quesitons about Psi-ism... Empty So I had some quesitons about Psi-ism... Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 am

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

1. can you receive energy (sexual psi-ism) through kissing?
2. How often should you feed, or does it depend on how low on energy you are?
3. Is there a way to draw from someone without doing harm to them?

That is all.

LucySnow

LucySnow
Birch

Soulakai wrote:1. can you receive energy (sexual psi-ism) through kissing?
2. How often should you feed, or does it depend on how low on energy you are?
3. Is there a way to draw from someone without doing harm to them?

That is all.

My psi-vampirism and kissing go hand in hand. I may be a [sexual] psi-vamp, but I only "feed" through kissing. This is why I get attached so fast to people that I have kissed, and I tend to be a bit jealous of the people that I latch on to. You have all witnessed this XD.

With my vampirism, I wouldn't say feed is the right word. Mine is more like a shifting of energy, a renewal. Its like a half full cup of water. You fill the cup up the rest of the way, but the water that was in it before is still in there. Its just mixed in with the new water. Its more like I need to blend energy with someone in order to "clean" mine up. That is the best way that I can describe it.

Unfortunately I do unintentionally "feed" through other means as well, especially in large groups. Emotions just start running and before you know it there is either some craziness going on, or negativity. That's why small groups are best for me. When I intentionally feed, Ive never known anyone to get hurt or experience anything negative. I cant account for the unintentional feeding, however.

As for how often, I'm not exactly sure. My body usually just kicks into overdrive and I end up pouncing on someone. Lol. Thankfully, I have found my mate, and that keeps me into check. I just do the feeding naturally.

https://moonlitgrove.board-directory.net

3So I had some quesitons about Psi-ism... Empty weeee! Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

i suppose i know what you mean with how it mixed with new energies. its kinda how i feel.
i keep asking myself if i am in fact a psi, and the real answer is yes. i am. i know i am because i feed from others and feel strange around some people. i almost feel high and buzzy...
jeff passed out during sex once. well not really passed out but like..was unconcious and felt drained afterwards. ive also said to make him feel drained and it worries me.

also thank u for the info!!

LucySnow

LucySnow
Birch

Soulakai wrote:i suppose i know what you mean with how it mixed with new energies. its kinda how i feel.
i keep asking myself if i am in fact a psi, and the real answer is yes. i am. i know i am because i feed from others and feel strange around some people. i almost feel high and buzzy...
jeff passed out during sex once. well not really passed out but like..was unconcious and felt drained afterwards. ive also said to make him feel drained and it worries me.

also thank u for the info!!

If I were you I would purchase and wear a hamsa. I've been wearing mine and I can feel a real difference. I'm not depressed and my feeding is more under control.

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

hamsa??? lol im gonna have to google that!

LucySnow

LucySnow
Birch

I really like mine. I cleansed mine on a full moon. Id like to cleanse it every sabbat and esbat this year. Make it really intune. I actually bought mine at moontide here in town.

Soulakai

Soulakai
Birch

i have a totemic tigers eye pendant specially made for me, custamized and great energies put into it...can that do the same thing? i know tigers eye is good for defense against negative energies but not sure about NOT draining others. btw...is there something with the right eye..i have noticed i keep looking into peoples right eye and ...and i feel buzzy after a moment when i do so i have to keep breaking eye contact because i feel like im drawing their energies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum